Tweets from the Ancients: The Winners, As Selected by You!

Abraham:

Ur … my life is so ballistic. I can’t believe I was polytheistic.
But the characteristics of monotheistics will beat the statistics.
#All_the_stars_in_the_sky

(by Meg, JaMez, Parker, Kemper and Sanaa)

Buddha:

Just left the FAM, ’bout to JAM
Gotta reach nirvana, under a TREE
Don’t believe in a DEITY
#Hot_bars
#Om_mani_padme_hum

(by Jack M., Logan, Henry and Eden)

Jesus:

I am the Messiah and I am not a liah
It’s true I’m gonna die-a
Still, I’ll always be by-ya
#here_comes_the_crucifixion :(
#but_the_resurrection_too ;)

(by Griffin, Trey, Chloe Z. and Ilias)

Mary:

I rated the hotel service in Bethlehem 1 star
(they put us in a stable!)
#refund

(by Hannah, Isabel G. and Chloe P.B.)

Hinduism:

I’ve never been the best at being kind
But karma makes me change my mind
#moksha_4_ever
#karma’s_a_snitch

(by Octavia, Justin, Isabelle V., Rowen and Colby)

------------------

Today's wonderful Musical Monday selection was made by James B. 

Thank you for getting us off to a great start, James!! And here's another song by the Soweto Gospel Choir:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quiz Review

History Video #11: Breaking News // Comparative Paragraph Highlights

Johann Gutenberg: Did He Tweet, Too?!