Musical Treats from Liam, Sanaa and Sofia
The 6th graders have thoroughly enjoyed several recent musical recommendations from their classmates.
Liam J. introduced us to the uniquely creative style of Black Violin. Here is Dreamer, another of their songs:
Liam J. introduced us to the uniquely creative style of Black Violin. Here is Dreamer, another of their songs:
Sanaa shared her joyful approach to life, through the music of Panic at the Disco.
This is Gospel is another piece by PATD. In this video, I love the contrast between the starkly white piano and the colorful explosions from the sky!
This is Gospel is another piece by PATD. In this video, I love the contrast between the starkly white piano and the colorful explosions from the sky!
Today, Sofia recommended Birds, a lyrical gem from the musical Ultimate Storytime. I thought that Meg had an especially good insight about the beautiful story told in the song: Meg said that it is "sophisticated in its simplicity."
I hope you'll enjoy Dreams, another song from Ultimate Storytime:
Comments
Post a Comment