More Tweets from the Renaissance and Reformation
If you want your salvation
Then Christianity needs a reformation.
In response to your excommunication
I'm starting my own denomination.
#protesting_monk
(By Greer, Isabel G., Will and James A., as Martin Luther)

TBH the printing press has made a really big mess.
#Renounce_before_we_pounce
(By Bella, Henry, Trey and Isabelle V., as Pope Leo X)
The true prince is harsh -- he does not get shoved.
He should be strong and feared (as well as loved).
(By Case, Cabria and Liam J., as Machiavelli)
@Hunchback_Grumpy: I did it, I done it, I'll do it again.
The Pietà was my work, not that old man's.
I made this, and I'm gonna make my mark.
#Signature
(By Chloe M., Logan and Colby, as Michelangelo)
Art is happiness, but with pain and glory.
The Sistine Chapel takes patience and pressure.
Paint drips and hardens, coating my face.
In the end each stroke and color comes together,
forming great beauty.
(By Caroline, Sanaa, JaMez and Kemper, also as Michelangelo)
Then Christianity needs a reformation.
In response to your excommunication
I'm starting my own denomination.
#protesting_monk
(By Greer, Isabel G., Will and James A., as Martin Luther)

TBH the printing press has made a really big mess.
#Renounce_before_we_pounce
(By Bella, Henry, Trey and Isabelle V., as Pope Leo X)
The true prince is harsh -- he does not get shoved.
He should be strong and feared (as well as loved).
(By Case, Cabria and Liam J., as Machiavelli)
@Hunchback_Grumpy: I did it, I done it, I'll do it again.
The Pietà was my work, not that old man's.
I made this, and I'm gonna make my mark.
#Signature
(By Chloe M., Logan and Colby, as Michelangelo)
Art is happiness, but with pain and glory.The Sistine Chapel takes patience and pressure.
Paint drips and hardens, coating my face.
In the end each stroke and color comes together,
forming great beauty.
(By Caroline, Sanaa, JaMez and Kemper, also as Michelangelo)


Comments
Post a Comment